Friday, February 11, 2011

Accepting the Stylish Blogger Award

I'm embarrassed to say that I have never heard of this award before. Harriet from See Theo Run nominated me for the award and I totally thought it was a made up game. Well, I'm a blogger after all so I will play along the best I can :)

My Google research suggests that to accept the award, I must do the following things:
  1. Thank the person who gave me the award.
  2. Share seven things about myself.
  3. Pass the awards on to bloggers I have recently discovered who I think are cool.
  4. Contact the bloggers I picked and let them know about the award.
I already thanked Harriet for the honor on her blog post so that takes care of #1.

To check off #2, the following are seven things about myself. Since I'm listing them directly on my blog, I guess I can share a bit more :) I'm not too worried. By only listing seven, I still get to keep lots of secrets! Just kidding ;)
  1. I lived as a housewife in Paris for 2 years.
  2. My first Disneyland trip was when I was 23 years old.
  3. I spent several days at an altitude of 13,796 feet.
  4. On the day Jean-Louis and I returned from our honeymoon in Corsica, he drove to the wrong airport and we had to purchase new plane tickets. I was quite furious!
  5. The longest distance I have ever walked without stopping is 54km.
  6. Tristan was conceived on a leap day, February 29, 2008. (Am I sharing too much??)
  7. I discovered an asteroid.
Here are the cool bloggers I'm listing to check off #3. Jean-Louis had to help me with the last two since I really don't read that many blogs regularly.
As for #4, I did come across a site that did not do this for the stylish blog award so I think I will pass too. So my part of the award and acceptance will stop here, unless the above bloggers read this post by accident.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails