Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby plays with iPhone & iPod touch


We are on our iPhone and iPod Touch a lot throughout the day and so naturally, the baby is trying to imitate us. He has his own iPod Touch since we own a 1st generation iPod Touch and we each have better ones now. At 16 months, he is actually getting quite good at operating it. He knows how to unlock, how to tap on apps, scroll and flip pages in all directions, and likes to type. Now, he even plays Ramp Champ (well, sort of) :) He enjoys looking at pictures of himself as well.


In the past, he would just steal our devices and press on the power button on and off for the fun of it. Somehow he would take numerous screenshots in the process and every time I plugged my device to my computer, iPhoto would open. That was annoying! Now that he knows how to unlock the device, sometimes he puts the screen in edit mode and moves applications around. He may have even deleted some but I have so many apps I wouldn't even know. Luckily, I have all my apps backed-up on iTunes :)

Word of warning: don't leave a 16 month old unsupervised with your mobile device for more than a few minutes at a time, unless you don't care:)

Speaking of apps and iPhones, this weekend we visited the Apple store at Oakridge Mall in Vancouver. Here is a photo we snapped of our little future app Developer:

1 comments:

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

Oh that is so cute! we dont have an i-phone touch but my youngest does play with my cell phone. She has called ppl without me even knowing it before! Trisan is adorable!

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://www.accustomedchaos.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails