Friday, October 30, 2009

Things I meant to report

I have a random list of things I meant to say but it didn't make sense to create blog posts for each of them. I'm just going to list them below. In other words, this is the lazy me trying to skip blog posts :)
  • Tristan started clapping his hands this past week.
  • Tristan started teething at the top of his mouth 1 or 2 weeks ago. He's going to look like a bunny soon.
  • We confirmed a few days ago that Tristan is allergic to eggplant. We suspected it before and the same thing happened this time when we fed him some. His chin turned red almost instantly after he ate it. Hopefully, he will grow out of it. Neither of us have any food allergies so we think it is just bizarre that he would.
  • A few days ago, I caught a cold. It's the third time since mid August!
  • A few days ago, I started to treat myself for another breast yeast infection. Ugh.
  • A few days ago, I discovered bloody marks on my nipple so Tristan has definitely been biting me!
  • I was contacted about a job recently that I didn't apply for. That is always a good thing :)
  • Less than a week ago, I discovered that there is a Jacadi in Vancouver! I know!!!
  • In the past week or so, I wait listed Tristan in 2 more nearby daycares and started to look into nanny sharing and babysitting. No leads so far but honestly, I haven't put a lot of time into it yet :(
  • Just yesterday, Tristan started to drag the exersaucer across the room of the office. He's also playing with wires and plugs a lot more now. And he loves to open drawers and cupboards!
  • Recently, Tristan hates being strapped in the highchair for feeding. This is a first.
  • The past two days, I have started to feed Tristan a bit more formula milk. So far he is drinking everything.
  • Last but not least, Tristan is now sleeping from 9:30PM to 7 or 7:30AM. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now (knock on wood). As a result, his naps are a bit shorter during the day. It's great news for me since I get to sleep in a bit more but at the same time, I can't do much during the day since he is up most of the time. Oh well - you can't win them all :)

1 comments:

harrietglynn said...

I love your blog. I can find out everything that lies ahead for my boy ;) I'm afraid of solid food!

Related Posts with Thumbnails