Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're still here

It seems like everyone now has their own predictions of when the baby will arrive. Some are saying the 14th, 15th, or 17th. The 18th would be somewhat of a lucky number since the Chinese believe "8's" are lucky. However, we are already lucky since it's 2008 :) For myself, I just hope the arrival day will be soon since that will give me more time to spend with him before starting work again in January. Of course, January is just tentative right now. I don't want to disappoint anyone.

What have I been doing to pass time? Well, I'm trying to enjoy the pregnancy or what's left of it. We've taken some pictures lately as a souvenir for memories and I've been spending the last few days photoshopping :) Jean-Louis hasn't seen them all yet so once we decide what's good, we're going to print some in color and black/white. I may even display a couple here - I don't know yet.

Been walking every day still but it is becoming increasingly difficult because I'm very uncomfortable walking, am slow, and now, we're getting back home when it's dark outside. Some times it's raining too but this is the season! We just hope it doesn't snow when we have to head to the hospital.

Overall, I'm still feeling pretty good. My leg cramps are getting worst and so is my lower back pain. I'm already so huge but it appears I'm still expanding - eeks! Yeah, hard to believe. It's amazing how your belly can stretch so much. Everything about pregnancy amazes me :)

1 comments:

ankahi said...

I guess the photoshopping paid off. The title banner looks really cool. Any day now! Best of Luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails